Get your mind out of the gutter!
Anyway, I love love love being home alone especially when I’m staying in San Diego. Obviously there are a lot more things to do. I’ve been home alone lately because my brother and his fiancé started university again (they’re in their final year!) and my dad goes to work all day to provide for three kids, two dogs, and a bird. And thus I’m free to do whatever I want. I can throw ragers, drink booze, take some meth, and all those fun things.
- Blast Taylor Swift, One Direction, and Justin Bieber (my neighbors probably hate me)
- Sing really loudly to said artists
- Bake something from scratch (usually a failure)
- Break the rules (more fun at my mom’s house since there are no rules at my dad’s)
- Search through the storage
- Buy movies on demand (my dad hates me for that)
- Attempt foolish challenges like Chubby Bunny, 1-minute make-up, etc
- Seriously play Just Dance (singing and everything)
- Have serious conversations with my dogs (they are very wise)
- Play the piano for strangers passing by
- Stay crass-y
Now that I think of it, I’m pretty sure I do a lot of these even when I’m not alone. I’ve gotten a lot more of myself around others since high school.
I’m going to leave you with this photo of Riley tolerating some of the annoying things I do to him.
I’m so easily amused.