I like to know arbitrary things about people and so I thought that someone out there would want to know some random facts about me. No? Well, that’s too bad. I’m going to ramble on anyway.
- It has been six years since I had my natural hair color. It went from dark brown to black to light brown to pink to black to pink to black to light brown to dark brown to medium light brown to medium brown to light ash brown, which is what it is right now.
- I played tennis in high school; I got hit in the eye and ran into one of the players.
- I quit tennis to pursue Tae Kwon Do, and ended getting my red belt. Yes, I will kick your –
- In the third grade, I threw rocks at some boys who made fun of me. I was written up.
- I’ve been playing the piano for about fourteen years.
- I like glass jars, especially mason jars. I have too many now.
- I have a mason jar full of folded starts to remind myself the reasons why I’m awesome whenever I forget.
- I saw Eric Clapton live when I was in middle school and it was the best concert I’ve ever been to.
- I went to a One Direction concert in 2012 with my sister… because I love(d) Liam Payne.
- I’ve watched all six Star Wars movies at least nine times each.
- My all time favorite band is Led Zeppelin with my favorite song of theirs being Heartbreaker.
- I love math, with any type of calculus being my favorite and statistics being my least favorite.
- For a moment I thought I put “I love meth”, which isn’t true…
- My favorite video game series is The Legend of Zelda.
- I can speak the basics of Spanish, Russian, Korean, and Japanese.
- I am currently learning German.
- I’ve always wanted to live in Iceland, Australia, Austria, or Switzerland. Don’t know why. I just do.
So what are some random facts about you?